Author: Alvaris Falcon
•3:26 PM

I would like to introduce this Maple Leaf Blogger template to you.

Maple Leaf template is originally a beautiful autumn style Wordpress theme authored by Template Lite. It is later converted by me to Blogger template.

Maple Leaf Blogger template did pass the test of following latest internet browser:

  • Internet Explorer 8
  • Opera 9.62
  • Firefox RC3
  • Google Chrome 0.3.154.9

Check out more features and download this template in the post, Blogger Template: Maple Leaf!

This entry was posted on 3:26 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

5 comments:

On November 21, 2008 at 3:31 PM , Alvaris Falcon said...

Hi enjoy blogging with Maple Leaf!

 
On November 28, 2008 at 12:59 AM , Jim said...

Hi, I love having this template for blogger. Unfortunately the comment avatar isn't working on my site in Safari or Firefox.

Any suggestions for a comment solution?

My blog is at http://jimmckay.blogspot.com.

Thanks!

 
On November 28, 2008 at 1:25 AM , Jim said...

Never mind, it was an error on my part. I needed to edit my post layout and now it works.

Thanks for a great template.

 
On January 17, 2009 at 3:39 PM , admin said...

Thx for your sharing

 
On April 12, 2009 at 1:16 AM , M&M said...

This is awesome! Great template!